Having a new roof installed on your home is a terrific way to improve curb appeal and add value to your home. With all of the great weather this Spring, now is the time to have your roof replaced. If you’re in the market for a new roof, here’s what you can expect in the days leading up to, during and after your roof installation. That is, if you choose Pacific Pride Roofing for the job.
Within a week leading up to installation day
- The team at Pacific Pride Roofing will contact you to discuss a probable start date. This way you can prepare for the imminent noise, move cars, etc. Please let us know at this time if you have any additional concerns.
General – Roof Installation
- If you have pets, you may want to consider whether or not they need to be placed somewhere safe during roof installation.
- Take appropriate measures to protect or remove any valuable items in your garden, i.e. statues, planters, etc.
- Make sure gates are left open. If they cannot be left open, please let us know. We’ll be sure to close the gates behind us at all times.
- If you have special requests, please make sure you let us know about those in advance.
Final day/finishing up on the job
- The production supervisor at Pacific Pride Roofing will perform a final inspection to assure everything was installed properly and collect final payment.
- We will be sure to magnet sweep your yard for loose nails and pick up other debris.
After your new roof has been put on (1-3 days later)
- If you choose an Owens Corning Roofing System platinum, or system plus warranty, as a Preferred Contractor, we’ll register your warranty directly with the manufacturer. You will receive information on the warranty and contact information in the mail within a few weeks.
Please Note: prior to signing any contract, always be sure you understand the warranty, scope of work and materials you will be getting. Most enhanced warranties require special materials, and/or applications. All warranties require regular roof maintenance. Pacific Pride Roofing will be delighted to set you up with a maintenance schedule to assure you receive full benefit from your warranty.
If you have any additional questions about our re roofing process, please give us call. One of our experienced team members will be glad to assist you. Contact Pacific Pride Roofing today!